I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by The lovely Polly @bloggerbythesea. I’m actually chuffed to bits that someone felt my musings worthy enough to share.
Please take a look at her blog 😃 Here<<<<<
The task is to tell you 7 things about myself, which you may or may not find amusing/interesting and then to nominate 15 bloggers to accept the award!
Right so here goes……
1) I loved every minute of being pregnant and giving birth! You’d never have guessed that with me having 5 kids lol 🤣
2) I am a little bit Eccentric but I embrace this characteristic 😊
3) I prefer a hammer and paintbrush to cooking and cleaning …. I’m definitely not a natural housewife 🙊 (Dirty bitch).
4) I don’t like driving but I HAVE to drive around in an 8-seater minibus. I’m like Mr Magoo (younger generation might need to google him?!)
5) I’ve been with The Husband Mr Maddog about 22 years now ….. you’d get less for murder, right?! 😮😘
6) I have a very eclectic taste in music. I used to be an old Skool a raver back in the day! My dad was a DJ so I was brought up listening to various types of music. I like anything from Musicals, Motown, Take That, Spice Girls but also enjoy a bit of Green Day, Foo Fighters etc. I love Ministry of Sound and proper House Music 👌🏻….I’m so cool 😎
7) My kids are my world. Obviously I would do anything for them (as would any mother) As hectic as they might be and with all their quirks, I love each and everyone one of them dearly. 💙💙💙💙💖
That last ones a bit of a cop out as I was stuck for something to say!! Now that’s a rarity 🤣
So on to my nominations…..Please take a look at these fantastic blogs!